Proven performance and maintenance free operation make Paramount II vibrating feeders the first choice in vibrating feeders for the most demanding applications. Para-Mount II vibrating feeders in either fixed or Variable Force configurations utilize a sub-resonant two-mass system. Mass A (the exciter) energizes mass B (the deck assembly) through precision engineered coil springs. Only small amounts of energy are needed to maintain the natural energy stored and released by the spring system. What this means for you is increased feed capacity, lower energy costs, and exceptional reliability and ease of maintainability. PARA-MOUNT II vibratory feeders do more work with less energy, thanks to our two-mass, natural frequency design. Whether you are charging a feeder or metering sand or castings, each feeder is designed specifically to work to enhance your process.
- Two-mass vibratory drive can be designed with low horsepower foot mounted or double c flange motors.
- Simple, extra-heavy duty construction for years of trouble free service.
- Two-mass, sub-resonant natural frequency design is self-compensating to automatically maintain constant feed rate for varying load and material changes.
- Significant annual energy savings over brute or direct force designs.
- Engineered to be low maintenance for continuous uptime.
- Extra-Heavy duty design withstands heavy parts and abrasive materials.