INTERNATIONAL VIBRATION ANALYSIS SERVICE RATES FOR 2020
(Outside of the United States)
Effective January 1, 2020 to December 31, 2020
GENERAL KINEMATICS provides Field Service advisory support to our customers regarding the following activities:
- Installation and Startup Assistance (including GKC provided Controls).
- Scheduled Periodic Equipment Inspections.
- Operator, Maintenance, and Engineering Training.
- Onsite Vibration Analysis.
- Aftermarket Modification and Repairs.
- Worldwide Availability.
GENERAL KINEMATICS will provide the services of a competent Service Representative at the following rates:
- Daily charge for up to an 8 hour day, Monday through Friday, onsite during normal working hours – 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
(1 day minimum):————————————————————————- $1,980.00
- Daily charge for up to an 8 hour day, Saturday, Sunday and holidays including travel time during normal working hours – 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
(1 day minimum): ———————————————————————- $2,970.00
- Hourly charge in excess of eight (8) hours per day:—————————- $371.25
- Hourly charge for actual travel time to and from jobsite: ———————- $135.00
- Administrative documentation fee per visit:————————————— $750.00
- Safety Training and Site-specific needs……………..…….(see note*** below)
- All travel and living expenses, including those to and from the jobsite, will be invoiced at cost.
**NOTE: Payment terms for Field Service is net 10 days from date of invoice.
The services provided are advisory only. GKC does not supervise customer contractors, employees or other workers with respect to work being performed regarding the project. The presence of our representative shall in no way extend or modify GKC equipment warranty or contract obligations. GKC machines often include the need for both electrical and mechanical service specialists; therefore more than one Service Representative may be required. This rate sheet applies only to Vibration Analysis Services outside of the United States.
***Safety Training: All GK field Service Technicians receive OSHA 10-hour training on a bi-annual basis. Please forward any site-specific requirements and/or safety requirements, (including special clothing) that the GKC Service Representative may need to complete/ acquire prior to performing work at your facility. Any additional safety training and/or site-specific training needed (on site or off site), will be billed at the applicable service rates plus expenses.
GKC requires the receipt of a purchase order to confirm arrangements for a site visit.
For Service scheduling or confirmation contact:
Matt Otto – Technical Service Advisor – Direct phone: 815-444-3536
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jeff Simpson – Technical Service Advisor – Direct phone: 815-444-3584
Email address: email@example.com
By submitting a Purchase Order to General Kinematics Corporation for the quoted services above, you agree to and accept the provisions set forth in this rate sheet as well as GKC’s additional Field Service terms and conditions available on General Kinematics Corporation’s website at https://www.generalkinematics.com/order-terms/ and that you are duly authorized to bind your organization (“Customer”) to such provisions. These terms and conditions, effective 11/26/2019, located at https://www.generalkinematics.com/order-terms/ govern both our contractual commitments. You confirm that they are readily available to you at all times so you can access them for your understanding and use, and a hard copy will be provided to you upon request. The terms and conditions located on the General Kinematics Corporation website are subject to change; therefore, the terms and conditions in effect upon the signing of this contract will be the governing version for this contract and for the underlining services and duties of both contracting parties.