Who we are.
General Kinematics is the premier manufacturer of vibrating equipment for the processing of bulk materials. From vibratory feeders to entire process systems, General Kinematics creates the solutions you require to process even the most difficult materials. View our equipment solutions by industry.
What we do.
No company in the field of vibratory equipment has consistently produced more innovative equipment ideas and problem solving application techniques than General Kinematics . For more than five decades we’ve maintained a solid reputation for design leadership – with exclusive vibratory feeder drive systems, simplified spring reactor systems, and the most rugged and reliable feeder construction available. Scores of application tailored technical advancements have made General Kinematics’ vibratory feeders and equipment excel in the most difficult environments.
General Kinematics has been around since 1960. That’s a long time. We got our start in foundries around the Midwest and have grown to service mines, recycling plants and more in far-reaching areas of the globe. Our specialty is solving tough process challenges that others can’t. As an engineering company at heart with rich technical application knowledge, our equipment is considered first-class in vibratory technology.
Why buy from GK?
When facing the decision of purchasing capital equipment, a lot is on the line. Will the equipment work as promised? Will the equipment be reliable? Will it be a maintenance nightmare? What if it doesn’t work? General Kinematics has proven through one successful installation to the next that our solutions reduce your risk of buying while helping to improve your process and increase profit to your bottom line. GK Highlights:
- Extensive install base: 40,000+ installations in 35 countries.
- 24/7/365 customer service and support, with the ability to have a GK service representative on-site anywhere in the world in under 22 hours.
- Available same day shipping on all off the shelf, in-stock components.
- Industry leadership in innovation… 4 times the patents than the next leading vibratory equipment manufacturer.
- General Kinematics has the largest install base of vibratory foundry equipment in the world.
- All U.S. and many leading European automotive manufacturers choose General Kinematics vibratory equipment to solve their vibratory process solution needs.
- We are committed to getting your equipment processes up and running and have never walked away from a customer with a problem.
- General Kinematics is now the preferred solutions provider of our competition. When other vibratory equipment suppliers can not get their equipment to work they call GK’s customer service department to solve their equipment problems.
- General Kinematics is recognized by the editor of the leading recycling trade journal as providing the best recycling system solution to the C&D industry.
- 150 power plants in the US trust GK vibrating feeders to keep their coal flowing.
- General Kinematics is the only heavy-duty vibratory equipment company that has been certified in ISO 9001 for over a decade.
General Kinematics partners with our customers to provide vibratory equipment that improves their throughput, increases their profitability, and reduces maintenance costs. The employees of GK genuinely want our customers to be successful in their businesses, and will do all they can to provide you with equipment and solutions to do so.
General Kinematics is ISO 9001; 2015 Certified