Ask the Experts
SPIRA-COOL® Casting Cooling Spirals
General Kinematics SPIRA-COOL® Casting Cooling Conveyors save you space and reduce your foundation and maintenance costs. Custom designed to your process, each vibratory SPIRA-COOL® can replace over 400 feet of vibrating casting cooling conveyors in a single, small footprint while elevating your castings for further sorting or shot blast operations. Our patented air chamber design cools castings efficiently and quietly. The vibratory spiral design shuffles castings in an oriented path with no casting damage. An added bonus is the addition of sand collection built into the deck, which is deposited to a single vibrating sand removal conveyor. The SPIRA-COOL® Casting Cooling Spiral operates with 1/3 the horsepower requirements over competitive designs with no vibration transmitted into surrounding areas.
The SPIRA-COOL® Casting Cooling Spiral contains all the ventilation duct work in a single location reducing the ventilation costs and quickly cooling your castings with a high velocity nozzle system. Air stream is designed with a patented dropout box reducing fines emission to your dust collection system.
- Energy efficient low horsepower drives vibrate entire spiral.
- Easy maintenance of drive components, with quick replaceability.
- Capability of handling heavy and fragile castings.
- Decks can be designed specifically for the casting you wish to cool.
- Quiet operation, even when fully loaded with material.
- Replaces up to 400′ of cooling conveyor, saving you considerable space within your facility.
- Elevates product for further processing down the line.