Ask the Experts
CD-XL™ Recycling Systems
CD-XL™ Recycling Systems are the perfect way to get started in Construction & Demolition recycling. Systems include primary sorting with a single pick line for low to medium tonnages. CD-XL™ Systems are easily expandable with additional sorting modules and pick lines as your customer base and inbound tonnage increases. The CD-XL™ Recycling System is engineered to process up to 250 yards per hour (191 m3 / hr.) or more.
The heart of the system begins with GK’s vibratory FINGER-SCREEN™ Primary Screen followed by a picking line, typically called the A-Line for the over material. Further processing of the unders is achieved on the B-Line with metals recovery, secondary screening, and GK’s DE-STONER® Air Classifier. Options for the C-Line and D-Line include optical sorting or further fines and lights processing. Contact GK’s Recycling specialists for more information.
- FINGER-SCREEN™ Primary Screen for primary sorting of material.
- Direct loading on to the screen.
- Optional apron conveyor for elevating product to pick station.
- Recovery of:
- Wood. Used as fuel or converted to landscape mulch.
- Concrete, bricks, rock and aggregate. Reused as construction fill or recycled into new concrete.
- Dirt and fines. Accepted as landfill cover.
- Metals, ferrous and nonferrous. Sold as valuable scrap.
- Cardboard. One of the higher valued commodities.
- Plastics. Depending on the markets.
- Future commodities… System flexibility to allow for potential market shifts
- Heavy-Duty pick belt and sorting bins.
- Low feed system: Low feed system includes vibratory feeder and inclined belt to enable system loading with front end loader or skid steer.
- Optional platform canopy: Protect your workers from weather and the elements.
- Cross belt with magnet: For automated removal of metallics from waste stream.
- Engineered for overseas shipping to minimize transportation costs anywhere in the world.