Equipment Rebuilding / Refurbishment
General Kinematics Equipment Refurbishment program is designed to make it easier for you to achieve quick turnaround on rebuildable and pre-owned GK and other brands of vibratory process equipment.
GK certified means that the rebuilt / refurbished equipment will be guaranteed to perform, with 90 days warranty on qualifying equipment with recommended upgrades.
GK Equipment rebuilds include:
- Inspection/replacement of rocker leg bushings.
- Inspection/replacement of spring systems.
- Inspection, testing, and/or upgrade of drive system.
- Visual inspection of structural components.
- Repair / Replacement of all worn surfaces.
- Cleaning and painting.
- Copy of original layout drawing to aid end-user in installation (when applicable).
For more information about GK’s vibratory equipment capabilities and requirements, contact us here.
GK Parts Rebuild / Refurbishment Case Studies: