Ask the Experts
Spiral Conveyors: SPIRA-FLOW™
General Kinematics vibrating SPIRA-FLOW™ Spiral Conveyors offer unmatched performance with added process features. Available in infinite lengths and heights, GK Spiral Conveyors are custom built for your specific application. Available in stainless or mild steel, open or enclosed, there is no limit to what a GK spiral can do.
Technically advanced vibrating spiral conveyors do more than just move your product. Spirals can be equipped for coating, direct or indirect drying, direct or indirect cooling, and conveying material up or down. Both energy and volume conscious, spiral conveyors help both your business and employees.
Spiral conveyors allow for constant flow in the production line. And, with long-lasting, low maintenance machines, you can keep production continually running. Let us help reconfigure your current process. Select the trough width and more based on your current application for your custom conveyor.
More efficient and reliable than a bucket elevator or lift, SPIRA-FLOW™ Spiral Conveyors integrate with your system seamlessly and allow for increased productivity. Even the most fragile of products flow smoothly when using the gradual incline of spiral conveyors.
Spiral conveyors can move product up or down, clockwise or counterclockwise, all in a controlled operation. Foundry applications include: sand, shot, sprue, cores, media, small castings, and more.
- Variable Force drive allows for easy adjustment of speed and retention time.
- Spirals can have open flighting or be totally enclosed, depending on your product and environmental requirements.
- Optional processing features such as heating, cooling, drying, coating, and more allow for multiple material processing in one compact machine.
- Fully customizable to fit your unique production needs or layout requirements.
- Efficiently uses space as spirals are more compact than traditional conveyors.