General Kinematics Vibratory Foundry Screens are unequaled in efficiency and performance in a foundry application. GK’s proven two-mass drive system reduces electrical consumption and increases screening efficiency over traditional direct drive (brute force) designs. Options include replaceable decks, multiple decked units, banana style decks, and special corrosion resistant finishes. GK Vibratory Foundry Screens are available in standard and custom sizes to easily fit into existing processes.
- Two-mass design achieves up to 5 times electrical savings over typical direct drive screens (150 HP compared to GK’s 30 HP).
- GK Two-Mass Screens are load responsive. The higher the tonnages, the higher the screening efficiencies.
- Two-mass design maintains stroke level, while brute force loses stroke as more material is added.
- The GK Two-Mass screen is “plug and play.” Simply plug it in and you are up and running.
- Compact, low HP vibratory motors are mounted to the unit for fast change-outs.