MINI-MRF™ Recycling Systems
The MINI-MRF™ from General Kinematics is a low tonnage recycling system designed for high efficiency recovery of material. Base systems include primary screening with a quad station pick line, all mounted to an easy to install support system designed to utilize roll-off containers as material sorting bins. Additional options include extended pick lines, magnetic ferrous and non-ferrous separation, and GK’s DE-STONER® Air Classifiers to maximize your material recovery.
- Easy to install system design.
- General Kinematics FINGER-SCREEN™ for separating minus sized material from overs.
- Heavy-Duty pick belt and sorting bins.
- Low capital cost.
- Perfect for small businesses or municipalities.
- Optional sorting modules for easy expansion as your business grows.