General Kinematics SYNCRO-COIL® Bottom Ash Vibratory Conveyors are designed to operate under the most highly adverse, wet, corrosive, demanding conditions in handling bottom ash from Waste to Energy (WTE) facilities. The balanced design, rugged construction, and sophisticated engineering keep GK’s Bottom Ash Conveyors running around the clock, 24/7.
A proven design for the WTE Industry, installations of GK’s Bottom Ash Conveyors are still in operation over thirty years later.
- Low maintenance, maximum uptime for reliable performance.
- Heavy-duty alloy steel replaceable trough withstands high impact and variable load conditions.
- Corrosion resistant galvanized steel coil reactor springs.
- Compensating balancing system, fully responsive to material loading, assures vibration-free installation, minimizing forces transmitted by impact loading.
- Natural frequency SYNCRO-CUSHION™ eccentric drive reduces starting torque, eliminates high stress concentration at the drive connection, and allows for starting under full load.
- Units operate with low horsepower demand for maximum energy efficiency.