The GK VIBRA-DRUM® Lab Scale Grinding Drum is an energy-efficient, vibratory drum capable of breaking down materials more effectively. The unique attrition capabilities of the VIBRA-DRUM® make it ideal for offline testing scenarios to keep your production flowing.
Ideal for occasional batch grinding use, the VIBRA-DRUM® Lab Scale Grinding Drum is backed by GK technical support. Ask our experts!
- VIBRA-DRUM® Lab Scale Grinding Drum is versatile and easy to use.
- Fine grinding: 3000 microns – 5 microns.
- Allows your facility the opportunity for on-site project testing which can help ensure representative product and process.
- Economics make it reasonable for use in cases where customers need to process occasional batch grinding.
- Chamber material fabrication means it is suitable for many chemical processes such as grinding during initial leach of precious metal recovery operations.
- Lab data from drum can directly be used for scaling up.
- Easy to move via forklift.
- Less than 1200 lbs. and no special foundations required.
The VIBRA-DRUM® is proven to efficiently grind:
- Aluminum Oxide
- Barium Ferrite
- Calcined Magnesite
- Gerro Alloys
- Graphite & Synthetics
- Iron Oxides
- Mechano-Chemical Grinding
- Metallic Slag
- Nickel/Ferro Chrome Alloys
- Various Ores – Copper, Iron, Gold
- Chrome Carbide
- Petroleum Coke
- Precious Metals
- Silica Sand
- Silicon Carbide
- Silicon Metal
- Slags, various
- Tungsten Carbide
To request more information, please click here.