For the ultimate in air classification for resource recovery, General Kinematics all new Triple Knife DE-STONER® Air Classifier. The Triple Knife DE-STONER® Air Classifier creates up to three distinct material cuts: heavies, lights, and ultralights for maximum processing and maximum profits.
The Triple Knife DE-STONER® Air Classifier combines vibratory action with air streams to effectively separate high volume production rates up to 7,200 cubic feet per hour (200 cubic meters per hour). The high velocity / low-pressure streams fluidize and stratify material according to differential in terminal velocity of particles. Heavy items such as glass, metals, and stones are separated from light items such as fluff, paper, and plastic. The Triple Knife DE-STONER® Air Classifier is available in standard sizes with widths up to 72 inches (1800mm) with custom sizes engineered based on your application.
The heart of your sorting system
- Vibratory action moves material, causing high density material to settle at the bottom of the flow stream.
- Optional screening section separates particles according to size for optimal processing.
- Air fluidizing section directs air through the material flow, creates turbulence, and promotes stratification.
- Material passes over the air knife, where heavies pass through the air stream into the discharge chute.
- Marginal density material is lands on adjustable landing plate and recombines with the heavies.
- Light materials are carried beyond the landing plate and discharge off the end of the DE-STONER® Air Classifier.
- Ultra light materials like paper and plastic film are propelled to the appropriate landing zone.
Optional add-on’s include GK’s
Fluff Knife Upgrade or DE-STONER® Drop-Out Boxes.
Successful separating and classifying applications include:
- C&D materials
- RDF fuel
- Commingled materials
- Shredded MSW
- Bio-mass fuel
- The DE-STONER® Air Classifier uses air to separate heavy product from light product.
- Environmental hazards associated with water separation are eliminated along with the inherent mess.
- Easily adjustable to fine tune product separation.
- Adaptable to a wide variety of products.
- Virtually jam-proof. No moving parts come in contact with material flow.
- Low energy demand with low HP motor and GK’s proven Two-Mass Design.
- Fully isolated design minimizes foundation requirements.
- Heavy-duty, built to last construction.