Ask the Experts
GK MSW / MRF Systems
General Kinematics MSW Systems maximize material recovery through the diversion of recoverable product for recycling, mass burn, or residual derived fuel (RDF). Combining proven methods of manual sorting with the proprietary operation of General Kinematics vibratory sorting technology, GK MSW Systems are unmatched in throughput and reliability.
The MINI-MRF™ from General Kinematics is a low tonnage recycling system designed for high efficiency recovery of material. Base systems include primary screening with a quad station pick line, all mounted to an easy to install support system designed to utilize roll-off containers as material sorting bins. Additional options include extended pick lines, magnetic ferrous and non-ferrous separation, and GK’s DE-STONER® Air Classifiers to maximize your material recovery.
- Turn-key, entry level (MINI-MRF™) or advanced system design.
- Integration of General Kinematics’ SXS SCREEN™ Vibrating Screener, DE-STONER® Air Classifier, and other technologies.
- Mechanically separate material according to size and density.
- Heavy-Duty pick belts and sorting bins.
- Fully integrated control system.
- Expandable systems as your business grows.