Ask the Experts
FINGER-SCREEN™ VIBRATORY SEPARATOR FOR WOOD
General Kinematics’ non-binding FINGER-SCREEN™ Vibratory Separator for Wood has proven to be highly successful in a wide range of applications, especially ones prone to problems common to conventional wire mesh screening surfaces.
Our vibratory separator’s superior processing improves your sorting. And the simple jam-proof movement over our unique FINGER-SCREEN™ Vibratory Separator delivers highly efficient separation and classification. The unit’s vibrating motion spreads material evenly across the deck for maximum separating efficiency.
Multiple size-separating decks enhance classification while the staggered finger positions prevent material bypass.
Separation and screening performance are enhanced as material freely cascades through the unit with less “trapping”.The result: fast, smooth continuous material flow throughout the entire separation and classification process.
The FINGER-SCREEN™ Vibratory Separator is available in standard sizes with widths up to 96 inches (2400mm). You can also choose custom sizes engineered based on your application.
SUCCESSFUL MATERIAL SEPARATING AND CLASSIFYING APPLICATIONS INCLUDE:
- Wood Pellets
- Green waste
- Oriented Strand Board (OSB)
- Landscaping materials
VIBRATORY SEPARATOR FEATURES:
- Unique 3D sizing of wood bark materials.
- Vibratory motion evenly spreads material for maximum classification efficiency.
- Staggered fingers prevent material bypass.
- Cascading material flow helps separate entrapped items.
- A unique “cam-out” surface helps eliminate catching and binding.
- Tapered fingers gradually classify and free tangled materials.
- Open below deck design permits “free fall” of material to the lower collecting deck.
- Custom-engineered to meet your specific classification requirements.
- Modular deck construction permits easy deck replacement.