Vibratory Fluid Bed Sand Coolers
General Kinematics vibratory fluid bed sand coolers are specially designed for evaporative cooling or drying of foundry sand. Air distribution decks are engineered to provide complete control of airflow for exceptional drying or cooling efficiency.
- SPRAYCOOL™ Water Addition Systems
- Inlet air fan and controls
- Heated inlet air systems
- Exhaust air systems
- Weir gate assemblies
- Choice of vibratory balancing styles or isolated designs to suit specific installation requirements for foundations or structures.
- Custom designed to meet your sand cooling throughput needs to 500 tons or greater.
- Infinitely adjustable controls provide variable retention time and improved process efficiency.
- Inlet air distribution manifolds minimize costly stationary ductwork and supports.
- High efficiency, low horsepower two-mass drive reduces energy requirements.