General Kinematics STM-SCREEN™ Two-Mass Vibratory Screens utilize GK’s proven Two-Mass, natural frequency drive design. This design is load responsive and capable of longer material retention times to work the material more. This means you can get more screening accomplished in the same footprint as your old brute force screens.
Dual in-board vibratory motors eliminate expensive belts, shafts, and bearings. Our patented modular design uses a center spline to significantly increase structural integrity, and allows for easy assembly and disassembly for quick transport and installation.
All these features combine to provide increased uptime, longer service intervals, significantly increased throughput, and the lowest cost of ownership available in a vibrating screen package.
- Machines are load responsive, which means that the more material they see, the harder they work.
- Load responsiveness allows for a horizontal installation, significantly increasing retention times for better screening.
- Heavy-duty,low-stress design lasts up to 5 times longer than traditional brute force screens.
- Available with most styles and deck system configurations.
The Benefits of Two-Mass:
- Screening energy is constant along the entire length of the screening surface.
- Longer material retention time (~3X longer than conventional Brute Force Screens) increases screening efficiency and effective de-watering of oversize material.
- Masses can be proportioned to enable screening of higher tonnages/hour as compared with same size brute force screens (up to 20 to 40% more).
- Design incorporates impact and abrasion resistant loading zones to extend the service life of screen panels.
- Dynamic forces are more directly isolated.
- Sub-resonant design operation and much smaller eccentric drive forces protect screen structure from stresses that constantly damage brute force screens.