General Kinematics vibrating furnace charge feeders and charge systems give you precise automated batch control, optional scrap drying and other charge enhancement capabilities. Equally important, automated systems help improve worker safety.
Charger nosepiece is designed specifically for your furnace to control fumes and direct the charge into the center of your furnace. Vibrating furnace charge systems can be motorized to move forward, backward, up, down, or transversely as well as full control with wireless weighing.
- Patented charge feeder nosepiece expands to prevent jams, fits tight to furnace hood to contain fumes and any potential splashback, and directs charge into center of furnace to reduce furnace damage.
- Noise reduction vibrating feeder troughs for quiet furnace feeding.
- Heavy duty vibratory feeder designed for 24/7/365 operation with little maintenance requirements reduces your planned downtime.
- Two-Mass, natural frequency charge feeder design requires very little energy to operate, reducing your HP and energy costs.
- Designed with soft isolation springs that limit transmittal of forces to your furnace deck.
- Feeder is designed with a variable speed material discharge to keep your furnace crucible full as material is demanded.