The operating principle behind KWIXTROK™ is simple and efficient – a smooth forward horizontal motion followed by a quick return. Material moves along the pan without the bouncing and vertical impact experienced with a conventional vibrating conveyor. Gentle material flow and simple, uncluttered construction make this linear conveying system ideal for moving bulk materials such as chemicals, scrap, and food products over relatively long distances.
INHERENT BENEFITS OF A HORIZONTAL STROKE CONVEYOR:
- Eliminating Vertical Motion Results in Quieter Operation and Lower Vibration Transmission.
- Fragile Materials Benefit from Low Impact Material Transfer.
- Great for Conveying Long Distances.
DESIGN OPTIONS TO FIT YOUR NEEDS:
- Sized and configured for the application including lengths up to 300 ft.
- A range of construction materials available including food-grade SS, high abrasion resistance, or other.
- The drive can be located anywhere along the trough for more installation flexibility.
- Machines can be fully enclosed and can include gates, exhaust, access doors, etc.
WHY BUY GK?
- The GK brand is well known for reliability in vibratory equipment.
- We are the world leader in design and fabrication of Heavy Duty and Industrial Duty vibratory machines.
- The KWIXTROK™ Horizontal Motion Conveyor is built under our uncompromising standards which is coupled with top-notch GK Service Support.
** Ask about development of our Natural Frequency horizontal stroke designs which eliminate complex and costly drive components as well as decrease drive size.