Ask the Experts
Shear Take-Away Conveyors
General Kinematics Shear Take-Away Conveyors are specifically designed to handle the severe conditions found underneath shears in scrap processing operations. Heavy-duty wear resistant troughs handle the impact of falling material while the exclusive General Kinematics SYNCRO-COIL® drive is designed to handle the force of even the largest impacts without damage to the conveyors drive system.
- Heavy-Duty AR Liner – thick, replaceable, standard in the impact load area.
- Down Stops – heavily reinforced load area with down stops to absorb the large material impacts.
- Side Discharge – fines removal section with side discharge chute at the discharge.
- Slave Trough – complete with down stops for maximum loading.
- Motion Switch – sensor to warn of restricted movement.
- Custom Sizes – to match existing units or for new installations.
- Energy Efficient – natural frequency design minimizes power requirements.
- Coil Spring Drive – that absorb momentary impact loading saving the drive bearings.