General Kinematics Standard Feeders
Our previous blogs in our standard feeder sizes series discussed the features and benefits of General Kinematics UN-COALERⓇ and PARA-MOUNT IIⓇ feeders. In addition to these two models, we have a few other standard feeders with slightly more specialized applications. While they are similar to the others, there are a few key differences in application and features that we have outlined below.
AIR-DUO Pneumatic Feeder Drives
The AIR-DUO Pneumatic Feeder Drive from General Kinematics puts more energy into your feeding systems than standard pneumatically driven feeder designs. Utilizing a two-mass spring system, the AIR-DUO amplifies energy to do more work with less energy. Finite control of product flow rate is accomplished with the simple turn of a valve. AIR-DUO is an add-on to GK’s S-SERIES feeders and other vibratory equipment.
Here are a few of the AIR-DUO pneumatic feeder Drive’s features:
- AIR-DUO drive requires minimal energy to produce maximum results.
- Low maintenance design for increased uptime.
- Optional controls are available to integrate into existing systems.
- Provides a wide range of feed rates in a single unit for optimizing processes throughout.
Vibratory Rock Screens / Feeders
Heavy-Duty Rock Screens / Feeders accept dump loads before crusher operations. Custom-designed for your application, units can be outfitted with any type of grizzly or screen deck for optimal separation of materials before further processing.
- Heavy-Duty design withstands extreme usage and environments.
- GK’s two-mass design reduces electrical requirements and power consumption.
- Available with various deck, screen, and feed configurations to optimize your process configuration.
S-Series Standard Series Vibratory Feeders
The General Kinematics builds S-SERIES Standard Series Vibratory Feeders to handle a wide range of light-duty, free-flowing products, including:
- And more
These feeders can be customized using two mass or brute force drive electro-mechanical drive systems or pneumatic drives. If you have other specific needs, such as stainless steel or hooded models, we can custom-make them to fit your operational needs.
Some of the key features of the S-Series Standard Series Vibratory Feeders include:
- A wide range of sizes for various applications.
- Pre-engineered models are cost-effective.
- Simple design with energy-saving low-hp motorized drive.
- Easy-to-maintain FRP leaf springs.
- An isolated base with leaf springs produces a low dynamic reaction.
- Units can be base mounted or suspended overhead.
Want to Learn More About Our Vibratory Feeders?
General Kinematics offers a wide selection of vibrating feeders and other vibratory equipment. If you want to learn more about our vibrating feeders, click here. Or, if you’d like a specialist to walk you through the best fit for your manufacturing process, contact an expert today.