Ask the Experts
Rotary Cooling Drums
General Kinematics rotary cooling drums efficiently reduce product temperatures while tumbling material. Rotary cooling drums can be designed using direct cooling, using ambient or chilled air, or indirect cooling, using cooled air or liquid to cool material through the cylinder wall. Each drum is custom engineered to meet your process specifications, and can be supplied as a single unit or integrated processing package.
- Drum can be driven via chain or through friction drive, depending on application.
- Available in mild or stainless steel.
- Internal flighting and lifting sections customized for your application.
- Direct or indirect cooling options.
- Available with auxiliary vibratory infeed and take away conveyors.